SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 20 March 2016

Collective clothing,makeup & haircare haul

Hello everyone,
If you know me,you would've realised by now I love a bit of retail therapy.
This post was supposed to be dedicated completely to clothing originally but my shopping trips lately haven't been very successful unfortunately.I think its mainly because its the awkward time where it's still cold enough to be winter but nearing spring,meaning I've put off buying the "wintery" clothing I know I won't want to wear in the coming month.As a result,I decided to just merge together all my latest purchases from the past month or so to create a mixed collective haul.Enjoy...
So clothing wise,as you can see from the picture I firstly picked up a yellow crop top(which was totally out my comfort zone as I'm used to just sticking with black,white or grey)with long sleeves,a short button down at the front and a low neckline.I'm actually thinking of returning this top soon however as it doesn't seem to fit properly and I feel as if it doesn't really suit me.I love it on the hanger though so perhaps maybe going back to H&M and exchanging it for the right size might solve the problem?

Next I spotted another long sleeved crop top in a ribbed material.I noticed they stocked it in black, white and khaki-me felling a bit daring,opted for the khaki one.I've tried it on and the materials pretty thin but because it's also slightly baggy I reckon it would be really nice for wearing in warmer weather(I hate it when you get a bit sweaty in tight clothing and then it almost becomes physically glued to you).
From New Look I bought a new pair of jeans.Unfortunately they didn't have the high-waisted black jeans I was after in the correct size so I eventually ended up coming out with some dark blue ones.They're a quite a bit too long but I reckon I could get a away with it by rolling them up.
Makeup I've bought recently include this Makeup Revolution blush pallet in "Hot Spice".It contains 7 gorgeous pigmented blushes(with one merged one)and a pearly pink highlighter.If you're looking for a new pallet,you NEED to give this one a go!Not only is it amazing value for money(£6),the sturdy,simple,black packaging is also just as lovely as the product inside in my opinion.
The last makeup item I have purchased is a Rimmel soft kohl eyeliner pencil in black.It's really creamy and non dragging on skin so I would definitely recommend it to others.

Finally the last thing I've decided to buy and show you all is the L'oreal Elive,Extraordinary oil nourishing shampoo + conditioner.If I'm honest,I'm really not keen on the conditioner's smell(the shampoos fine however)-it smells kind of exactly like a Lynx spray a boy in a few of my classes at school uses.Despite that,I think it works well for the price so maybe it all just comes down to personal preference.

♥ Daisy Petals ♥

23 comments :

  1. Looks good! Funny smell for a shampoo though?!ahaha the jeans and tops look goood,I love the yellowy one!
    Great post, have a good day!
    Chloe ♡
    www.thoughtfulclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post! I always have to roll jeans up, I was 'blessed' with my family's short genes!
    Charlotte <3

    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we're in the same boat,oh what I'd do for long legs x

      Delete
  3. The makeup palette looks so pretty!😍 I love New Look-everytime I go in there I always end up picking something up! -Tash xx

    thoughtfultash.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Khaki top, it looks really soft aha x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,it actually feels more silky than soft to me hehe x

      Delete
  5. Loved everything you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Revolution palettes are so pigmented and cute!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! This is such a lovely post and the photos are absolutely gorgeous! It would make me so so happy if you had a little look at my blog?
    Love, Zoë xxx
    https://zoekinsblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Zoe!Of course I will,I love reading blogposts x

      Delete
  8. Great post! Do you recommend new look's jeans, do they last? Love the yellow top btw!

    Stella xx
    onegirlblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blush pallet looks stunning ! -flowerpotsandjellytots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is,I'd really recommend giving the pallete a go x

      Delete
  10. Great post and lovely blog! I adore New Look jeans because they are the only ones that look nice on me haha! Ive recently been loving Makeup Revolution eyeshadow because they have such nice colours and the quality is really good for the money you pay! Cant go wrong x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,they're quite good but I wish they did them in size 4s so I don't have to spend a bomb on Topshop ones(they're the only ones which fit properly)and yes,I love Makeup Revolution and MUA makeup too-like you said with the price points you can't go wrong.I've never tried the eyeshadows you mentioned before but you've definitely convinced me to grab a pallete of theirs on my next trip to Superdrug xx

      Delete
  11. I love the mustard coloured top you bought! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! fitted hats

    ReplyDelete