SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 11 September 2016

Top 'must-haves' in my school bag//COLLAB WITH SRINKLE OF FLO xo

Hello everyone,
How are you all?I'm good but at the same time I'm rather sad.Why?One word:School.Need I say anymore?

As a little celabatory post of us students going back I thought that I would share my top 10 must-have things(in no paticular order),that I always make sure are carefully tucked away in my school bag-after all I'm sure you've all had a moment where you've suddenly gone,"Dang!Where'd that go?"
After reaching into your bags only to find what you need isn't there.
Your loving back to school guru has also partnered up with a wonderful,sweetheart of a blogger named Sprinkle of Flo who shall be doing a 'Whats in My School Bag' post so if you're a little forgetful like me(or you're just nosy in general),you know that not only one but two girls have got your back!


Hand gel
Schools are packed with people which means(without sounding like a huge germophobia)lots of germs.This is where hand gel comes in handy,just pop a little bottle in your bag and you're good to go!
Hand gel has been a huge saviour in the past for me...take for example the time when I reached under a chair and touched wet gum*shivers*.

Pencil case
Turning up to class with your own stationery saves time whilst showing teachers and peers that you are a willing learner ready to give their all.

Pads/Tampons
No explanation needed I suppose/hope!
Bottle of water
H2o is our best friend-we all drink it to keep ourselves hydrated in order to function properly.Water is known as being naturally very beneficial to the typical acne-prone teenage skin too.Want to know another amazing fact about water?Well broke teens you're in luck guys...it's pretty much completely free so you can save all the £€$¥ dosh you want.

Phone
Phones for some probably aren't 100% essential but sometimes they do definitely come in handy.For instance,you may find that the teacher wants you to record the time a reaction takes to happen(i.e in science)but you want to make sure it's as accurate as possible but miss/sir can't provide enough equipment.

Calculator
Sometimes they're given out by teachers in class although it's always best to bring your own for convenience.
Umbrella
Nope!Not talking about those long,big ones with a hooked handle...obviously more like the smaller ones which fold up immediately as you pull the handle down.

Planner
Personally I am one of them people who can't survive and stay sane around mess and clutter(both physically and mentally if it makes any sense aha).Planners are great lil' inventions which help to revolutionise your organisation game-it's so much simpler to have everything you need to know in one place right?



♥ Daisy Petals ♥

15 comments :

  1. I love this blog post! I can completely relate to some of these. It was so nice collabing with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post girl! x
    Morgan
    www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I wish I was still at school, times goes too fast xx
    http://basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,I agree-I do wish it would slow down a tad bit but at the same time adulthood seems exiting(well sorta anyway) x

      Delete
  4. I literally take all of of this in my bag to university, except the calculator. :) Great post!
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're like the essential contents TO HAVE in your school bag. One essential I like to take in my rucksack is a pretty notebook to write down revision notes which I can take with me to class or just something to write class notes into. Oh and earphones for when you're on a loud bus journey home and you need some comforting,uplifting music to get you through your trip!

    BBB xx www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I always tend to just jot down notes in my school workbooks(so everythings in one place I suppose).Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  6. This is so relatable because I legit have every single one of these items in my school bag! Lovely post, I just found your blog and I can't wait to read more!
    Freya xx
    miss.perceived.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hand gel? Check! Pretty umbrella? Check! Planner? Check! Pencil Case? Check! Scientific Calculator? Check! Looks like my school bag is set for school.���� By the way, I've nominated you for the Blogger's Recognition Award. All details and questions are left on my blog.

    #sweetreats xx http://bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/post-no28-2016-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hand gel? Check! Pretty umbrella? Check! Planner? Check! Pencil Case? Check! Scientific Calculator? Check! Looks like my school bag is set for school.���� By the way, I've nominated you for the Blogger's Recognition Award. All details and questions are left on my blog.

    #sweetreats xx http://bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/post-no28-2016-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge thanks from me,shall head over to your blog right nowww x

      Delete