SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Back to school:What's in my bag? //COLLAB WITH PASTEL REBEL

Hello everyone,
School started a several days ago so I understand why I may be a tad bit late on this post but I hope it still helps.

As you've probably also already acknowledged from the title,this is a collab with my blogging and real life friend Pastel Rebel.She will be posting a back to school makeup tutorial-so be sure to check it out by clicking this link to her blog!: http://misspastelrebel.blogspot.co.uk/

  • Bag-H&M 
  • Makeup bag-including a powder brush,Rimmel Stay matte powder,hairbands and pads in those handy tins 
  • Mini hairbrush
  • Caticura hand gel,floral and fruity
  • Brolly
  • Pencil case
  • Calculator
  • Fine liner pens
  • Mints/gum which is often hidden away so I don't get a swarm of people asking for some haha
  • Planner(given by the school)
  • Locker keys
  • Homework folder
  • Purse with £5 inside for food from the canteen if I fancy it
  • Workbooks and occasionally textbooks
  • Phone
  • Water bottle(empty Naked smoothie bottle)
  • Lunchbox
♥ Daisy Petals ♥

2 comments :